Personal Injury Lawyer
There are complex and stressful medical, financial, and emotional problems that stem from serious injuries. Many questions concerning culpability, insurance, medical treatment, and damages typically arise, and they can be difficult, if not impossible, to address alone. It is also important to address issues involving personal injury in a thorough and timely fashion. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in Colorado wherein culpability of another party is in question, engaging a personal injury attorney is the surest way to resolve the matter equitably.
An Example Of Personal Injury Law In Action
If you’ve suffered an injury in a car accident in or near Loveland or Fort Collins, for example, it only makes sense to seek a car accident lawyer (one with experience in this specific area). The first priority is to see that you are healthy and well or that you receive the proper medical treatment for your injuries. A medical evaluation helps Ores Law’s personal injury lawyers to have evidence that supports your case. Treatment should be for both physical and mental injuries, including subsequent depression or emotional stress. While you focus on recovery, a personal injury attorney can start filing paperwork, addressing insurance companies, and aggressively pursuing any financial compensation to which you are entitled.
A car accident injury is not the only type of personal injury case in which Ores Law professionals may be helpful. Simply, a personal injury case is one in which a person was physically or mentally harmed by the negligence of another. That is to say that the person who did the harming knew better, but failed to act in the appropriate manner. These cases can include medical malpractice, slips and falls or other premises liability, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, and more.
The Benefits Of Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer
As stated in the previous paragraph, there are many issues that can arise when you are injured at the negligence of another. While you focus on healing, a personal injury attorney can focus on solving the case.
A good lawyer will:
- Meet you at home or in the hospital, wherever is most convenient to you.
- Immediately start collecting details about the incident.
- Interview any witnesses, police, doctors, or other parties involved.
- Contact the insurance companies.
- File any necessary paperwork.
- Validate or refute all legal claims under Colorado law.
- Aggressively pursue appropriate compensation on behalf of the client to pay for medical bills, for the loss of quality of life due to emotional stress, and/or for reimbursement of missed time at work.
- Offer a free initial consultation.