Ores Law’s criminal lawyers in Loveland specialize in traffic charges because of the seemingly inconvenient charges that tend to follow. While some traffic violations are minor and simply require you to pay a fine or make a quick appearance in court, there are other violations that can have a more serious effect on your life. More serious traffic violations in Northern Colorado can result in large fines, license suspension, a reduction of driving privileges, or increased insurance rates; it may even be a combination of the above consequences.
Working with Ores Law’s traffic attorneys means you’re not working with your average law firm. You’re working with lawyers that hold high integrity and represent you aggressively in court. As we all learned at age 15 when we received our learner’s driving permit, there are many traffic laws. They help transportation run smoothly and ensure we’re all safe as we get from point A to point B. However, there are times when we make mistakes and must face the legal consequences.
These are some common traffic violations with which Ores Law’s criminal attorneys in Loveland can be of help:
- Negligent or reckless driving
- Not wearing a seatbelt or not restraining your child’s car seat properly
- Driving without a license or with a suspended license
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without valid registration
- Illegal U-Turn
- Fleeing an accident AKA hit and run
- Running a stop sign or red light
- Mechanical violations or unlawful vehicle modifications
- Drinking (or using drugs) and driving
Again, Ores Law has professional criminal lawyers that serve Loveland, Fort Collins, and other Northern Colorado towns in order to alleviate traffic violation consequences and help you navigate the Colorado legal process. Please contact us for a free consultation today.